Thursday, August 16, 2012

Aaaand We're Back!


Finally! After taking 5 weeks off for a series of vacations it feels good to get back into the swing of daily life. For two weeks I was gone at my summer camp as a 2nd year C.I.T. (Counselor in Training). Then, when I got home I received a text asking if I could fill in for a counselor who was sick the third week. Of course I jumped on that opportunity! My first real job!



 The day after I got back from camp I was off to So-Cal for my Camp Fire group's celebratory trip. (This year we earned our Wo-He-Lo Medallions which basically is equivalent to an Eagle Scout....no big deal ;) ) Our first day we went to Disneyland. SOOO much fun. Then we headed down to San Diego where we stayed in a nice resort right on Mission Bay. We rented jet skis, swam in the pool, ate amazing Mexican food and, of course, went shopping!


 THEN, a few days after I got home my past exchange student visited us with her fiance for a week. All-in-all, I've had a great summer. Tomorrow I get to take my sister back up to Sonoma State. While she's busy with sorority stuff my mom and I are going back to school shopping in San Francisco. Excited for that! However I'm sad school is starting soon. We received our schedules the other day and boy, am I going to be one busy little Senior! AP Calc, AP English, American Government, AP Art History, and Physics. Does anyone see a fun elective in there? Oh wait, me either. Let's hope I don't die....

P.S. I also got a haircut and now I am (trying) rocking front bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment